[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
xuluwarrior.com • View topic - Defense/Attack Value Incorrect

Defense/Attack Value Incorrect

Defense/Attack Value Incorrect

Postby light487 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:52 am

Hi.. to save me trying to explain what I mean, I have provided a screen shot instead.

Brimstone Error.jpg
Screen shot of discrepancy.
Brimstone Error.jpg (133.67 KiB) Viewed 12989 times
light487

Re: Defense/Attack Value Incorrect

Postby petrosky » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:09 am

Hi there,

I believe that currently the def/att values do not include the points heros attribute to their attack/defence as they level up.

This explains why it is an approximation.

Peter.
petrosky

Postby xuluwarrior » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:09 am

What are your attack and defence skill levels?
What does Warbook say that your total attack and defense points are?
xuluwarrior
Site Admin

Postby HypnoticSheep » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:34 pm

Looks to me like you didn't update Brimstone, it has the wrong number of acres and soldiers. Try going to all three pages again (Kingdom, Troops, and Hero), that should fix it.

Also, why did you black out your Apps? That's not exactly sensitive information. ;)
HypnoticSheep

Postby light487 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:32 am

Attack: 8
Defense: 16
Spell Power: 2
Mana: 0 / 60

And I tried going to all the "setup/update" pages. Still is way off.. it is showing 1.8mil and I am really 2.5mil defence.

Hehe.. the apps blacking out was just because I got paintbrush happy and only blacking out the name was too little.. my paintbrush demanded me to black out more! :ugeek: :mrgreen:
light487

Postby xuluwarrior » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:27 pm

Looking at your numbers I can't see how you can possibly have 2.5 million. When I calculate manually I get the same as shown in Brimstone (with the exception that I had to set the defence stat to 12 rather than 16). The only way I can see that the calculated number are totally wrong is if Visionary elites actually have a defence higher than the 8 stated in the help.

Are there any other Visionarys out there that can confirm that my numbers are wrong?
xuluwarrior
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:28 pm

There is also an error in my def and att score:

I opened my Army, Building and Hero page but it didn't change.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:31 pm

I have 14 points into attack and 14 into defense.

BTW, in brimstone, you have it written as defence. Just though I'd point it out.

Postby xuluwarrior » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:39 pm

And all other values shown in the screenshot are correct?

P.S. I'm English and defence is the correct spelling. I don't hold with this American spelling business :P
xuluwarrior
Site Admin

Postby dbuckley » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:00 am

Yay, more power to the Oxford English!!

:D
dbuckley

Next

Return to Bug Reports