Sorting Fields

Sorting Fields

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:20 pm

Sorting in the event tab by acres or in the Players tab by defense does not sort properly.

Sometimes i get values in those fields down the list but in the Events tab the acres field sorts some at the top of the list and the rest at the bottom of the list. Is this normal or shouldn't it all be together sorted by acres taken?

Thanks!

Re: Sorting Fields

Postby xuluwarrior » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:25 pm

If you sort by acres then negative values (those where you lost land) go at one end and positive values (those where you gained land) go at the other. Events that did not cause any change go in the middle. Is this not happening for you?
xuluwarrior
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:55 pm

Wait wait... it's supposed to show land gains too... as in when you attack someone? Mine doesnt show that. only what happens to me, not what I do to other people besides spy and survey.

Postby xuluwarrior » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:39 pm

If Brimstone isn't updating with attacks you have made could you post an example attack report so I an see what is going on.
xuluwarrior
Site Admin

Postby Tical » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:48 am

This isn't my log but this is what a log looks like.

You break through PLAYER NAME's defenses and capture 1,669 acres of land and 12,880 gold!
You lose 2,496 soldiers, 0 knights, 0 pikemen, and 247 legionnaires.
They lose 4 soldiers, 0 knights, 0 pikemen, and 722 elites.
Tical

Postby xuluwarrior » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:33 pm

That doesn't look unusual in anyway. Are the elite types in the sample log the same for your user/target? Does Brimstone show the correct hero type for your user? This is important as Brimstone uses information about the user and target to determine what an attack log should look like.
xuluwarrior
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports