[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
xuluwarrior.com • View topic - Duplicate attacks in events log

Duplicate attacks in events log

Duplicate attacks in events log

Postby MargaretDavis » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:38 am

Hi

For some reason attacks and defenses are duplicating themselves in the Events log. I know for myself there was a one-for-one exchange but 30 mins later it looks like we had an all out war, I'm concerned for the amount of confusion this will create if one is not logged in when these events actually occur.
MargaretDavis

Re: Duplicate attacks in events log

Postby xuluwarrior » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:34 am

Do you have the latest version of Brimstone? 0.4.0 fixed a problem caused by the recent changes to Warbook.
xuluwarrior
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:40 pm

uh, looks worse after the last 2 updates. I'll clear the log and see how that goes.

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:44 pm

Postby xuluwarrior » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:32 pm

Found the cause. There was a minor change in the way the age of events was presented in Warbook and Brimstone didn't recognise them causing it think that they were new events.

This is fixed in 0.4.0.2
xuluwarrior
Site Admin

Postby scott » Sat May 24, 2008 9:29 pm

I'm using Brimstone 0.5 and just noticed this today in the events log. I checked back over 3 days entries, the computer, a P4 3.06 with 2 GB RAM slowed down considerably, Firefox showed at around 96% CPU usage. I'm assuming this has something to do with the way Firefox handles database files? :?:

I see the same post from people appear twice and double attacks happen twice from the same people a fair amount of times. Course I may be getting farmed but having two apologies from the same person appear in Brimstone and once in WarBooks logs it gets a little embarrassing and confusing.

Using Firefox 2.0.0.14 + Netscape Navigator, both have the same problem.

One note though, I do use multiple tabs on Firefox and Netscape Navigator. I don't know how this would affect it though when hitting targets and switching tabs I can end up with the result of a battle on perhaps the Expand Kingdom page.
scott

Return to Bug Reports